How do I apply?
- Application forms can be obtained from any NYDA full service branch office.
Your complete application form must be accompanied by:
· Certified Copies of ID
· Business Registration documents (If registered)
After submitting, your application will undergo an assessment, which will compare your business against the service you are applying for. If your application is approved, you must select an NYDA accredited service provider from the available list of the branch you applied to. If declined, the applicant is referred to an alternative business support service of the NYDA.
Once the service provider has rendered their service, the applicant has the option to endorse or decline the service provided. Want more information? Contact the NYDA on 0800 52 52 52 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A. Request for Proposal (RFP) - is issued by SCM with all the specifications and application criteria. This is done on a three-year cycle
B. Evaluation Process – Applications/Proposals are evaluated based on the following phases
C. Contracting – this is based on the approved services and the provinces for a maximum of 3 years D. Service Delivery
- Phase 1: Eligibility/ Compliance
- Phase 2: Functionality/ Technicality
- Phase 3: Quality of Work
- Phase 4: Site Visits
E. Service Provider Performance Assessments/ Reviews – Annual performance reviews are conducted to ensure efficient service delivery to the young people.
- Approved service providers are given deliverables for each service Administrative and Technical Compliance is critical